Johnnies Office Systems is currently hiring experienced Sales Associates to help manage and grow our extensive market and customer base in fast-growing Central Texas.
The primary responsibility of a Sales Associate is to sell copiers, wide format printers and applications in a growing business market. We sell both new and pre-owned equipment to help our sales members reach monthly quotas. This position is for individuals who can be self-motivated, have a positive attitude and can excel in developing and closing new and existing opportunities with the technology solutions we offer.
Minimum qualification include that our candidates have a 2-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field and have at a minimum, one-year successful business to business selling experience and a stable track record of employment. A valid driver's license, good driving record and great attitude is also required.
Detailed list of responsibilities includes but are not limited to the following:
· Sell our hardware products and document solutions to new and existing clients.
· Build and manage strategic territory and account plans.
· Must be self-disciplined to spend time with daily phone and in person customer prospecting.
· Establish a qualified pipeline of business and maintain an accurate forecast in a sales automation system.
· Grow business through new customer acquisitions and add-ons to existing customer base.
· To consistently achieve monthly and quarterly sells quotas.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by management.